Fast & Unlike traditional backup techniques where data is locally stored on a hard drive or tape with limited capacity, cloud-based backup can be quickly scaled up or down.
- Disks/volumes of physical and virtual machines
- Files (physical machines only)
- ESXi configurations
- System states (in cloud deployments only)
- Exchange databases and mailboxes
- Microsoft 365 mailboxes
The following schemes can be set
- Always incremental (single-file)
- Always full
- Weekly full, Daily incremental
- GFS (Monthly full, Weekly differential, Daily incremental) - Custom
Deduplication is available only in Acronis Backup Advanced Edition.
Yes, physical-to-virtual migration is available in Acronis Backup. This operation can be performed if at least one Agent for VMware or Agent for Hyper-V is installed and registered.
For a backup to Cloud, an active Cloud Storage subscription is required. Create a new backup plan and choose "Cloud Storage" as a destination in the field "Where to back up".